Your shopping cart is empty!
These general terms and conditions govern the order, manner and terms of purchase and sale of the GUARANTEES by the e-shop. These terms and conditions are a contract of sale between the GUARANTEES and the Client.
For the purposes of these General Terms, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
a / GUIDELINES is a trade company with the name "Indexes" Ltd., UIC: 202638060 with headquarters and address of management Troyan, 6 Radetzky Street, providing goods and services online through the e - shop: www.kombiniranimasi.com, tel .: 0887252291.
b / By "Goods" is meant, each of the offered items in the E-shop, which is described with its main features, image and sales price.
c / "Customer" means any person who has purchased or made an order to purchase an item from the e-shop.
d / e-shop is a virtual shop with e-mail address www.kombiniranimasi.com.
e / "CPA" means the Consumer Protection Act.
1.1 THE GUARANTEES provides the Customer with the opportunity to purchase the goods offered through the E-Store by sending a request / order / and paying the respective selling price, subject to the Client's observance of the present General Terms and Conditions.
1.2 The contract of sale between the GUARANTEES and the Client shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of payment of the advance amount.
2. The ordering procedure from the site is voluntary and free of charge. The site can be viewed by the users freely without the need for registration. To make an order, you need to fill out a form. The fields that must be filled in are marked with an asterisk.
3. All prices presented in the site are in Bulgarian levs and are valid only at the moment of their publication, GUIDELINES reserve the right to change them without notice at any time. The prices quoted on the site are final and include all taxes and fees.
4. Each purchase order from GUARANTEES through the e-shop is filed and executed in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions. In the case of dispute over the will to be bound by the text of these General Terms and Conditions, a party to the contract shall be deemed to be the person who has paid the price of the goods ordered for purchase.
5. The Customer submits the application by filling in an electronic form published on www.kombiniranimasi.com. The request must necessarily include a shipping address, email, and contact phone number.
6. GUIDELINES do not guarantee the possibility of producing the ordered items. In case of failure to fulfill its obligations due to the fact that it does not have the materials for the goods ordered for purchase, the GUARANTEES are obliged to inform the customer and to reimburse the payment in the shortest possible time.
7. For non-material materials, GUARANTEES shall specify a delivery time different from that specified in Section V "Delivery" of these General Terms and Conditions with which the customer may agree or refuse the order. The indicated deadline by the GUIDELINES is indicative rather than fixed.
8. In case the materials for the manufacture of the goods ordered by the Client are available, THE GUIDELINES shall confirm the order made by phone or by e-mail.
9. At the time of the request, the Client agrees to these General Terms and Conditions by specifically for this application, namely: by ticking the box "I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions" for the purchase through the e-shop "with which the Customer makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, stating that he is familiar with these Terms and Conditions, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. Agreements with these General Terms and Conditions will also be the act of ordering / ordering / buying a good from the Customer. In the same way, by ticking the box "I am familiar with the additional information provided by the Merchant", the Customer will, before making an order, become acquainted with the mandatory information under Article 47 of the CIP.
10. With the purchase order, the customer selects the merchandise and the quantity.
11. Next step is to specify an exact delivery address.
12. The final stage of the order is the payment. Payment of the price is made in the following ways:
a / by bank transfer
b / by translation with a courier company
c / Pay with PayPal
d) if 50% of the value of the goods has been chosen for the payment, the remaining 50% may be paid on delivery with courier
13.1. In the case that the materials for the requested goods are available, the same shall be delivered to the Customer's specified delivery address within 30 / thirty / working days but not more than 40 / forty / calendar days, except in the cases of item 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
13.2. The period above begins to run from the time the goods are paid in full or in part.
14. The delivery is done by courier / shipping company services and is at the expense of the GUARANTEES.
15. The loading / unloading work on delivery is not the responsibility or obligation of the GUIDELINES / or the courier / and the recipient of the goods.
16. The obligation to deliver the goods will be deemed to be fulfilled by delivering the goods to the building in which the delivery address specified in the application is located.
17. The goods are delivered appropriately packaged according to their type and shipping for delivery.
18. In the case of an incomplete, incorrect or incorrect address and / or a telephone number when submitting a request, the same is considered invalid and for the GUARANTEES there is no obligation for its execution.
19. In case the Customer indicates as a payment method and does not make such a payment, the CUSTOMERS do not incur any obligation to deliver the requested product.
20. In the event that the Customer does not make a payment, after indicating that the same will be done by means of a charge, the CUSTOMERS do not incur the obligation to deliver the goods.
21. Goods are handed over to the Customer or to a third party who accepts and acknowledges receipt thereof on behalf of the Customer by signing the accompanying documents.
22. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the address specified by him / her, or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period and this results in the impossibility of delivering the shipment not by fault of the seller, GUIDELINES exempts from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered. In this case, the sales contract is automatically terminated.
23. In case of delivery with a "cash on delivery", the goods shall be handed over only after payment by the Client / or other recipient / in cash in Bulgarian leva of the amount of the charge specified in the shipment's bill of lading.
24. All prices of goods in the e-shop are in Bulgarian levs, with taxes included and announced in the e-shop.
25.1. The price of transport in Bulgaria is paid by the GUIDELINES.
25.2. The client does not pay for transport in Bulgaria.
25.3. The agreed transport outside Bulgaria at the expense of the Buyer should be specified in the issued bill, invoice and other documents.
25.4. Payment may be made in advance by payment of the full amount or in part, in the latter case the surcharge / the rest of the price / is made upon delivery of the goods by means of a charge. In the case of cash payment upon delivery, the buyer receives from the courier a document indicating the ordered goods and the selling price due to the buyer.
25.5. Upon requesting an unavailable merchandise, an advance is paid, amounting to 50% of the value of the goods. GUIDELINES reserves the right to require payment of an advance for other orders made.
25.6. The advance payment is made only with the client's consent, and in case of his refusal to pay the advance amount, the GUIDELINES have the right to refuse to conclude a contract for purchase and sale of the ordered item.
25.7. The Client agrees that the action on the advance payment of the goods will be considered as explicit consent within the meaning of Article 53 of the Consumer Protection Act.
25.8. Regardless of the method chosen, all payments are made only in Bulgarian Leva.
26. Returns of goods purchased through the online store are made under the rules of the Consumer Protection Act. Address for complaints: Troyan, 6, Radetzky Str., Phone number 0887252291, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
27. Upon receipt of the goods, the Customer is obliged to review it immediately. If it finds obvious defects, immediately inform the person delivering the goods. In this case, a statement of findings shall be drawn up in two identical copies, signed by the consignee and the courier / forwarder's representative. The record must necessarily describe obvious shortcomings.
28. In the event that the Customer does not make a claim at the moment, or even does so, but does not sign a record, he / she loses the right later to claim that the product has been delivered with obvious defects.